HOW CAN YOU HELP
- Get involved in your community by assisting the Concern for Neighbors Food Bank.
- Direct Brier and Mountlake Terrace residents needing food assistance to the food bank.
- Donate food.
- Donate money regularly so the Food Bank can buy the necessary items to supplement the food that was collected.
- Have a food drive.
Our Current Greatest Need
- We need volunteer truck drivers with good driving records and those who can ride along to help load.
- We also need volunteers to regularly pick up donated food from local markets.
All persons seeking access to services, volunteer work or membership on a committee or governing body of Concern for Neighbors Food bank will be accorded equal treatment regardless of age, ancestry, color, creed, veteran status, national origin, gender or sexual orientation.
We expect volunteers to be helpful, courteous, friendly, honest and responsive to the directions of the Director/Adminstrator in the spirit of our mission statement.